These instructions will explain the best practices for submitting your growing area information to Croptracker for the purposes of bulk uploading setup data. You will need to create an Excel spreadsheet file for this information submission, of which a template is available below.
- Download the spreadsheet template from Croptracker attached here: Croptracker_Farm_Import_Spreadsheet_Data Collection.xls
- Create your own spreadsheet using your own growing area information in the style of the spreadsheet.
Note: for use with HQV, the only mandatory columns are those flagged with a star ( * ). If the growing area size data is not available, it can be left blank.
- Return the spreadsheet to your Croptracker contact for bulk upload.
- Review upload when complete and let your Croptracker contact know of any corrections.
- (Optional) If you'd like, add additional mapping information or map outlines yourself following the steps in this video.