This report is very flexible – it can be used in many different ways given different filter options. Some examples include the ability to:
- Match inventory to orders and to make marketing decisions based on available inventory and custom harvest classes.
- Make growing and marketing decisions year over year based on ideal harvest classes/yields.
- Make storage decisions in order to group like fruit together by harvest classes.
- Category(-ies) can be used to help filter by storage or other criteria (link to category documentation on event categories)
To Run Harvest Quality Vision Ranked Size/Color Inventory Lot Report
- From the Dashboard, select Reports from the top menu bar
- Select Harvest Quality Vision Ranked Size/Color Inventory Lot Report from the list by scrolling or using the search bar
The report below shows a one-month range of results for Gala apples in a Harvest Class containing sizes for 50, 60, 70, 80 and 90 counts and a Harvest Color called ‘Gala (Royal)’.
What this report offers:
This report produces a table consisting of the Date, Variety, Lot, Units, # of HQV Scans and # of HQV Scan Results.
The additional columns of the report are provided by the harvest class sizes and colors, which are selected via the report filters.
Harvest class size columns are presented first and are titled by the size name. Size columns show the percentage of the results from HQV scans which match that harvest class size range.
Harvest class color columns are presented last and are titled by the color name. Color columns show the percentage of the results from HQV scans which match that harvest color.
- Date: Shows the date (or dates) that the given inventory lot was harvested.
- Farm: The Farm/Grower the inventory/scan belongs to
- Area: The Block/Row this inventory/scan belongs to
- Lot code: The lot code entered into the Harvest Quality Vision event. If inventory was recorded and scanned through the Harvest module it will instead contain the event tracking code.
- Tracking Code: The individual inventory tracking codes associated with the harvested lot
- Category: the event category column displays the categories that were selected for the harvest quality event. If they check the expand categories option (tickbox), then each category will appear in its own column. Otherwise, they will be separated by commas in one column. This column only appears if you decide to fill it out.
- Variety: The variety (or varieties) contained in the given lot.
- Units: The number of units recorded for the given lot.\
- Scans: The number of HQV scans that were evaluated for results.
- Results: The number of actual fruit detected in the scans
- Size Columns: Harvest Class Size columns from the selected Harvest Class or Harvest Class Size report filters
- Color Columns: Harvest Class Color columns from the selected Harvest Class or Harvest Class Color report filters
Select the date range you would like the report produced for.
Only Available Inventory:
Check this option if you would only like to report on inventory that has not been packed, shipped or otherwise utilized.
Show tracking code:
Toggles the visibility of the tracking code column.
Choose to group the results by either Lot, Variety or Area
Use this option to choose the harvest classes you would like to use as the source for the report size and color columns. All Harvest Class Size and Harvest Class Colors contained in the given Harvest Class will be added as report columns. Harvest class variety will also be used to limit the size results to the given harvest class variety.
Harvest Class Sizes:
Use this option to add additional Harvest Class Size columns to the report, can be instead of Harvest Classes to add size columns or to augment the existing Harvest Classes with additional sizes.
Harvest Class Colors:
Use this option to add additional Harvest Class Color columns to the report, can be instead of Harvest Classes to add color columns or to augment the existing Harvest Classes with additional colors.
Use the crop type selection to limit the report results to a specific crop type.
If your harvest classes do not contain varieties you can use this to limit the varieties that are evaluated for results.
Expand Categories (checkbox):
This checkbox gives each category in its own column.
Event Categories (checkbox):
Choose the category or categories that you want to filter by -- this will only show scan results associated with the harvest event that was selected.