Croptracker categorizes anything related to employee payments (such as hourly wage, minimum wage, and piece rates) into a Pay Schedule. This article describes how to add and manage Pay Schedules.
You must assign an Employee to a Pay Schedule for some reports to be generated
- Under the Punch Clock menu at the top of the screen, select Pay Schedules from the drop down menu.
- Here you'll see a list of all pay schedules you've entered into Croptracker. To add a new pay schedule, click the + Add Pay Schedule button near the top right of the screen.
- Give the Pay Schedule a Name and optionally enter a Default Hourly Rate.
- If you plan to track Field Pack piece work:
- set the Minimum Wage
- Click + Add Field Pack Piece Rate to open the dialog
- Enter a Piece Rate and choose the Style and Product combination and save
- Click Save to save the pay schedule.
To learn more about how Croptracker uses Pay Schedules for piecemeal field packing, click here.