This step-by-step guide describes how to field print work receipts using the iOS mobile app.
- Log in to the Android or iOS mobile app on your device.
- Connect a mobile printer to your device. For more information, see iOS App - How to set up a mobile printer.
- From the dashboard, tap the Punch Clock option from the list.
- From the Punch Clock menu choose Print Work Receipts.
- From the Print Work Receipts page you can choose one or more employees from the list.
- Tapping a work crew will select all the employees under that crew.
- When the employees are selected, tap Next to proceed.
- Choose the Date worked.
- (Optional) Choose the Mobile Printer. By default it will be set to the most recently used field printer.
- Tap Print to begin printing the receipts. If the selected printer is not connected, you'll be prompted to choose a printer that is currently connected.