To Run Harvest Quality Vision Ranked Size/Color Inventory Lot Report
- From the Dashboard, select Reports from the top menu bar
- Select Harvest Quality Vision Ranked Size/Color Inventory Lot Report from the list by scrolling or using the search bar
Report showing one month range of results for Gala apples in a Harvest Class containing sizes for 50, 60, 70, 80 and 90 counts and a Harvest Color called ‘Gala (Royal)’.
This report produces a table consisting of the Date, Variety, Lot, Units, # of HQV Scans and # of HQV Scan Results.
Harvest class color columns are presented last and are titled by the color name followed by “Dist.”. Color columns contain a histogram comparison result which is measured in a lower-is-better “golf” score to indicate the distance from the color being compared.
- Date: Shows the date (or dates) that the given inventory lot was harvested.
- Variety: The variety (or varieties) contained in the given lot.
- Lot:The lot code entered into the Harvest Quality Vision event. If inventory was recorded and scanned through the Harvest module it will instead contain the event tracking code.
- Units: The number of units recorded for the given lot.
- Scans: The number of HQV scans that were evaluated for results.
- .. Size Columns: Harvest Class Size columns from the selected Harvest Class or Harvest Class Size report filters
- .. Color Columns: Harvest Class Color columns from the selected Harvest Class or Harvest Class Color report filters
Select the date range you would like the report produced for.
If your harvest classes do not contain varieties you can use this to limit the varieties that are evaluated for results.
|Content by Label|