- Tap the Actions dropdown for the event on the right side of the list.
- Select List Pallets.
- You will be taken to a list of pallets that have been packed out. This list will show each product and pallets of that product that have been packed.
- If you haven't selected any Packing Products when creating the event, this list will be empty, and you won't be able to record packing output. Follow the steps above to edit the event and set the Products field.
- To create a new pallet, press New Pallet next to the product that you're packing, and select the number of pallets.
- Enter the Packed Time, Units, Label Format, Supplier and Notes for the new pallets, and press Save.
- The new pallets should now appear in the list underneath the product.
- To add more units to a pallet, tap the Actions dropdown for that pallet in the list, and select Create Masters.
- Enter the # of Masters, Pack Style, Employee, and whether to Create another and remain on this screen after saving.
- If you have a mobile printer, you can print Master tags for each unit. Select a Label format and Mobile Printer, and press the Save & Print icon instead of the Save button.
- See iOS App - How to set up a mobile printer for more information.
- Otherwise, press Save.
- To edit a pallet, tap the corresponding item in the list. You can view a list of units on the pallet and print master tags for each.
- To print tags for a pallet, tap the Actions dropdown for the selected pallet and choose Field Print Pallet Tag.
|Content by Label|