The punch clock admin system provides a powerful interface for manually adjusting, adding and removing punch clock entries for employees.
- Under the Punch Clock menu at the top of the screen, select Punch Clock Admin from the drop down menu.
- From the Punch Clock Admin you can:
- Filter the date range, activity, category and employees of work logs to display
- Select one or more employees and Adjust their Punch-In and Punch-Out time
- Select one or more employees and insert a Break
- Add Record for new Punch-In and Punch-Outs
- Delete existing Punch-In and Punch-Out records
- While editing or creating a work log you can:
- Change the Start / End time
- Choose the related Equipment, Activities, Blocks and Category
- Indicate the work log is for Piecework
- Review current harvest pieces and Delete or Remove Employee from a harvest piece
- Use the Date, Activity, Category, Employee, and Workcrew filters to produce a list of worklogs you're interested in
- To manage an individual worklog simply use the controls in the far right column.
- To manage multiple worklogs, use the checkboxes in the far left column to check off worklogs you want manage - checking the top left checkbox will select all on the visible page.
- Click on a column header to sort by that column.
- Holding shift while clicking allows sorting by multiple columns.
- Use the "Show 100 entries" option from the dropdown to check off more at once.
- After you've selected your worklogs, use the Delete Selected, Adjust Selected, or Add Break buttons above the filters.
- If you're Adjusting, check off the fields you'd like to change in the dialogue window that appears. Fields left unchecked will remain unchanged.