This page describes how to submit a bug report, feature request, or other issue to Croptracker's Service Desk.
If you have any problems accessing the service desk please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log in to Croptracker: https://app.croptracker.com/user/login
If you do not have an account you can submit any issues or inquiries through our contact page: https://www.croptracker.com/contact-us.html
- In the top-right of the screen next the is the Help tab.
- Expand the Help tab.
- Here you should see Service Desk and Knowledge Base.
- Click the Service Desk menu item.
This will take you to the Dragonfly AG Service Desk portal.
If the Dragonfly AG Service Desk portal is asking for a login and password please send an email to email@example.com to get it resolved.
- From here you are able to search the Knowledge Base for a solution to your issue or click a link to submit a new issue.
- Click the Support Request link and fill out the following form to create your request.