You can add an activity to your account to use with the Production Practice and Punch-Clock modules.
- From your Dashboard, click on the Punch-Clock drop down menu and select Activities.
- This screen will show all the activities already in your account. To add a new one, click on the blue +Add Activity Type button in the top right corner.
- A window will pop up. Under Label, enter the new activity you wish to add.
- Under Production Practice, select the category this new activity falls under. This is to help organize your list.
- Optionally, enter an Export Code if needed.
- Press the blue Submit button when you are done. Your new activity will now appear in the list.
- Repeat the above steps to add as many activities as you need.