This guide will tell you how to record a Harvest Estimate using Croptracker.
The Harvest Estimate Module can be used to plan your harvests for the year and estimate your yields.
- From your Dashboard, click on the Harvest drop down menu
- Select Record Harvest Estimate
- Optionally, enter and Event Title, select the Event Status and the Category
- Select the Harvest Estimate Date Start and the Harvest Estimate Date End (Note, these dates can be edited after the event is created if needed)
- Optionally, add and Notes or Comments as needed
- Under Harvest Estimate Details, click on the blue +Add Block/Row Estimate button
- A window will open for you to enter your estimate information
- Select the Block/Row you will be harvesting from.
- Enter the Volume and Volume Unit or the Weight and Weight Unit of your Harvest Estimate
- Optionally, select a Harvest Class
- Press Save when you are done
- To add another growing area to this harvest estimate, repeat steps 6-11
- When you are done, hit Save in the top right corner
- Your Harvest Estimate will now appear as an event on your Dashboard
The Harvest Estimate Module is new and subject to further development and expansion